Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 17 of 17

Thread: Sakende yaru ze ^__^

  1. #11
    Inactive Member kashima_haruomi's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 15th, 2003
    Posts
    7
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Well, I go with "I Will Shout" coz it sounds better to my ear.

    I just love the art of Sakende Yaruze! and to burn my curiosity, actually I've been searching for the information about the manga on the web (I want to get my hands on those mangas). Looks like I can't wait for the next chapter. It's gonna be fun........(Shino is so darn cute ^_~).

  2. #12
    Inactive Member kamitoki's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 18th, 2003
    Posts
    33
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Personally, I wish the mangaka just skipped the possible incest part and put more seiyuus in the mix. Maybe emulating the Weiss Kruez bunch.

  3. #13
    Inactive Member Radine's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 13th, 2003
    Posts
    4
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Really love the newest chapter!!
    Sakende is definitely my favorite now!! ^^

  4. #14
    Inactive Member Lamasu's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 5th, 2003
    Posts
    85
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Heyo all [img]smile.gif[/img] been away for much much longer than I thought and had more trouble than I believed possible (no internet, computer equipment gone into hiding in a bat infested garage... that kinda stuff).

    just wondering as I now found my manga and my scanner, if you still need someone to scan Sakende Yaruze...

    after two weeks with very slow dialup connection I am back to having broadband so i can pop into a chat room in a suitable hour just give me a time that is more or less human in England .

    I'd love to help if you need me [img]smile.gif[/img]

  5. #15
    Inactive Member IceBlueWaterZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2003
    Posts
    1
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I really hope the next chapter comes out soon!! Been waiting forever for it! T_T *dies* [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

    But it really is so cute...heheh [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

  6. #16
    Inactive Member butabara's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 23rd, 2003
    Posts
    29
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ooh, does this mean Sakende won't be out... for a while longer? *sniffles* Well, better console myself with what's available. If it hadn't been for s-c.net, I wouldn't have known of it in the first place... yeah, think positive! [img]graemlins/sun.gif[/img]

    ...

    *porkbelly retires into a corner for some quiet contemplation*

  7. #17
    Inactive Member Hinata's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 8th, 2003
    Posts
    26
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I definately LOVE Sakende Yaruze! The art is sooooooo beautiful! ^_^ I'm gonna make lots of Colorizations for this one! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] ^_^

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •